Title: Environmental Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Job ID: 2063
This position is responsible for handling and maintaining all TSCA, applicable governmental and other environmental permits and requirements including permitting, compliance monitoring, record keeping, and reporting requirements for new plants for air, water, etc.
• Prepare various permit applications
• Conduct environmental aspects review
• Monitor and evaluate compliance with all regulatory requirements that apply
• Prepare and submit all required environmental reports to regulatory agencies
• Coordinate inspections by environmental agencies
• Develop new environmental-related procedures as necessary
• Coordinate air emissions testing and wastewater sampling by outside contractors and government agencies
• Conduct potable water sampling
• Conduct environmental training for both salaried and hourly employees
• Obtain and maintain any required environmental training and certifications
• B.S. Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field
• 10 years minimum experience in an Environmental Engineer role within a chemical manufacturing plant
• Experience in dealing and negotiating with federal, state and local regulatory agencies in several states
• Knowledge of acids and chlorides
• General knowledge of chemical manufacturing plant operations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to think outside of the box
• Experience in designing and managing environmental control systems
If you meet the above qualifications and are capable of taking direction well, a self starter, and a strategic minded individual please send your resume to Emily Brown at email@example.com.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen. You must be eligible to work for any employer in the US to be considered for this opportunity.
To be considered for other opportunities please go to www.mrichatham.com . As always, please feel free to pass my information along to anyone within the industry you respect.