Clean Line Energy is looking for a self-motivated environmental professional to support the environmental planning and permitting efforts for our projects.
In either position, the successful candidate will be responsible for some or all of the following:
• Specialized environmental planning and permitting
• Coordination with technical consultants including reviewing work products
• Environmental due diligence and risk assessment efforts
• Effectively summarizing, interpreting, and implementing environmental policies and regulations
• Obtaining environmental-related approvals, licenses, and permits
• Interpreting environmental management plans
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings with a variety of parties, including contractor(s), third parties, regulatory agency staff, consultants, and Clean Line staff
• Documenting federal, state and local environmental compliance
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• The successful candidate will have at the minimum the following:
• A Bachelor's or other degree in science, planning or a closely related field
• 2 – 4 years of direct experience in performing environmental planning
• Experience in linear infrastructure planning or construction
• Basic knowledge of project management including the coordination of complex tasks
• Knowledge and experience in stakeholder coordination
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability, flexibility and willingness to travel on a periodic basis is a must; successful execution of the duties can require travel out of state from one to three times a month for trips that last one to five days each. No relocation is being offered.
Preferred skills/experience include:
• Experience in transmission lines and associated facilities
• U.S. experience dealing with Federal and State lands
• U.S. experience dealing with Federal agencies, tribal governments, and state agencies
• Direct experience with NEPA compliance and implementation
• Experience managing Section 106 NHPA compliance, cultural resources, and implementation of cultural resource management plans
• Working knowledge with federal and state laws, regulations, standards, and guidelines governing cultural resources
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any additional documents in one PDF file to email@example.com.
ABOUT CLEAN LINE ENERGY
Clean Line Energy develops long distance transmission lines to connect the best renewable energy resources in the United States to communities and cities that lack access to new, low-cost clean power.